HeidiTel provides low-cost international roaming in more than 190 countries. With HeidiTel, you get a new number and SIM card to put in your existing GSM (SIM card) handset to use while travelling.
How does it work?
HeidiTel is a prepaid SIM card that uses callback technology to save you up to 90% when calling and using mobile data. All you have to do is dial a number from your phone as usual. HeidiTel does the rest of the work by picking up your call, connecting it to the number you dialed and calling you back (thereby connecting the two ends of the line). Incoming calls are free in 145 countries, HeidiTel users can call each other for only 0,15 eur/min and calls within the EU are also only 0,15 eur/min
HeidiTel is more than just a SIM card. We offer a wide range of services that make staying connected as easy as possible, including:
- Call Waiting – Have more than one conversation at a time
- Data roaming – Use data abroad at affordable rates
- Conference Call – Include up to 10 participants on a call
- Mobile Miles – Earn miles or points whenever you talk (www.mobilemiles.com)
- Call Redirection – Never miss a call
- Multimedia messaging – Use MMS to share moments from your life
- Fax – Receive faxes on your HeidiTel number
- Cell ID – Find your phone using GPS, anywhere and anytime
- Skype to HeidiTel – Anyone can call you for free
- Local number – Get a local number for your phone
- Trustive SimWifi – Access over 300,000 hotspots worldwide (simwifi.trustive.com)
- Voicemail – Always be within reach